EFurnit Alpine Twin Standing Desk
If you care about your health, then do not just sit there, stand up!
Our bodies need variation and movement against gravity. With this in mind, we developed the alpine sit-stand range! Our electric height adjustable twin desks offer variable height adjustments using a silent motor for each leg, table height between 600 and 1,230 mm. Includes a safe anti-collision feature that prevents crush injuries if the desk comes into contact with any objects. Desks suit both tall and short people because of the available large height range.
Alpine series is stable flexible sit/stand desks suitable for the office and home office. They are quick, silent and easy to operate and together with their wide range of accessories fulfill all your ergonomic and well-being requirements.
- Dual motor system enables a more stable and faster adjustment.
- Anti-Collision protection system will stop the desk’s movement if it senses something in its way.
- Sit/stand activity timer reminds the user when to adjust movements.
- Three Programmable memory settings with LED display
- Impeccable protection software, including automatic failure detection.
- Constant speed even overloaded, accurate heights adjusted within 2mm error.
- Reliable control system, 100% aging test qualified for the control box.
- Designed and tested to applicable US Energy Star & EU ERP standards.
Easy Height Adjustment
Simply touch of a button and vary your desk height with. Different controller models and designs with or without alarm and pre-sets.
Reliable and fast obstacle detection. The movement stops and the desktop automatically reverses to a save position.
Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor surfaces. The integrated adjustment screw is hidden, to give the legs a stylish look.
MATERIALS AND COLOURS
The Alpine tops and underframes are available in several different varieties. Mix and match, and create a combination that suits your environment.
Colour Matched or Natural Fineline Edges
There are many well-designed and quality options we can add to your Alpine desk. You can find a selection of options you may want to add. To add extra options to your desk, please call us on tel: +44(0) 1753575678.
|Motor||Quad Motors||Max.Speed||3.8 cm/s with Anti-Collision Protection|
|Height Range||63cm (60-123cm)||Noise||<50dB|
|Loading||125 Kg||Surge Immunity||1kV(L1 to L2)
2kV (L1, L2, to PE)
|Table Size||width: 60-80cm
|ESD Protection||∓ 4Kv(Conducted Discharge)
∓ 8Kv(Air Discharge)