Free Standard Delivery is available on all orders of just £30 or more.
Free next-day delivery is available on in-stock orders over £50.
ExpressTracked Predict delivery by DPD (Monday to Friday)
- Next working day or scheduled delivery for Orders of £50 and over-FREE (Saturday & Sunday, £3 charge)
- Next working day or scheduled delivery for Orders less than £30 is £5.99 (Saturday & Sunday, £3 charge)
Standard delivery (Monday to Friday)
- Orders of £30 and over - FREE
- Orders of less than £ 30: Just £2.99
- We deliver most items within 3-5 working days
Cut off times
Cut-off time for Next working day delivery: 2 pm
To get next-day delivery, you will need to place your order by 2pm GMT, during week working days. Please refer to the timings below to see when your item will arrive:
- Order before 2pm GMT, Monday to Friday
Delivers next business day
- Order before 2pm GMT on a Friday
Delivers on Monday
- Order after 2pm GMT, Monday to Friday
Delivers 2nd business day
- Order after 2pm GMT on a Friday, or any time on Saturday or Sunday
Delivers on Tuesday
Shortly after you place your order by credit or debit card, you will receive an order acknowledgement email confirming that we have received your order. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched you will receive a dispatch notification email confirming that your order has been processed. This email will contain your order details, carrier and tracking information as well as your selected delivery time. Please make sure that the email address on your order is correct and that the email has not been directed to a spam folder.
In addition to email notifications, a personalised text message will also be sent directly to our costumer advising them of the date and time of delivery. Our customers can also access a suite of options to rearrange their delivery to suit their specific needs.
Once the parcel has been despatched, we’ll send a text confirming the delivery date, along with a one hour delivery window and options to rearrange.
Out for delivery
Ourcustomer will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, along with a one hour delivery window and options to rearrange.
Predict Collections - one hour collection timeslot
DPD has extended its award winning predict service by letting you know when the driver will be arriving to collect your parcels. We will provide you with a convenient one hour timeslot via SMS or email, and you’ll have the option to rearrange your collection date if required.
Tracking your order
Follow My Parcel is the latest industry-changing innovation from DPD, which will give you unparalleled levels of information and peace of mind. Not only will you receive a one hour delivery timeslot, but you are now also be able to track the progress of their parcels on a map as our drivers make their way to the delivery addresses.
Follow My Parcel will:
- Display the location of our driver in relation to the delivery address
- Show the position of you in our driver’s overall delivery queue
- Tell you when our driver is just 15 minutes away
- Give you the option to reschedule your delivery or have your goods delivered to a neighbour
- Display the parcel’s tracking history
Delivery to someone else
Deliver to Neighbour is intended to ensure first-time delivery success. When you receive their one-hour delivery notification via SMS or email and they know they will be out, they now have the option to have their parcel delivered safely to a neighbour. When we deliver the parcel to a neighbour, we post a calling card at your address, and for that additional piece of mind we also send an SMS or email confirmation of who they will find their parcel with.